March 9, 2015
- Fixed issue with hyphenated postal codes as UPS only accepts alphanumeric postal codes without dashes. (Hyphenated postal codes have hyphens stripped when passed to UPS)
February 25, 2015
- Fixed issue with inclusion of state/province field when shipping to a UK address
- Fixed issue with label delete function not working consistently
February 24, 2015
- Fixed issue with country selection
- Added option for shipping direction to allow for labels for incoming shipments
February 3, 2015
- Fixed Custom box size summary layout
January 17, 2015
- Added “weight of all items” as packing method.
- Expanded the functionality to automatically generate a shipping label for a non-ups shipping method such as free or flat rate to also include table rate methods as well as the ability to exclude specific regions (such as AK and HI) as well as to specify a different type of label if shipping to the same region/state (ex: gnd vs 2nd day)
- -added minor validation to this function to prevent orders going to PO boxes from generating shipping labels.
- Added metabox to order edit screen to dipslay tracking number(s) each linked to the tracking url. (if labels are attached to the order)
- Removed dimensions from manual label creation form if packing method is set to weight only
- Don’t display calculated value in manual label creation form if insurance is disabled
- Fixed issue with weight units (lb vs lbs)
- Enhanced label creation to crop label image to ensure the best possible fit on precut labels.
- Added auto updates through new update system